Huge Party For GiGi’s Playhouse January 19th at Prairie Street Brewhouse
"Bash at The Brewhouse" will be an amazing night at Prairie Street Brewhouse in downtown Rockford, that benefits a tremendous local organization.
Saturday night, January 19th it's a party and EVERYONE is invited. Here's the details:
- Saturday January 19th at Prairie Street Brewing 6 pm - 10 pm
- $15/per person. Under 5 years old are free.
- Local craft beer tasting: provided by Prairie, Lena, Generations, Pig Minds, and more.
- Wine and Craft Beer Pull.
- Silent auction items, door prizes, raffle baskets, and live auction items
- Introduction of our host Thomas Weightman (Celebrating his 40th Birthday!) and new executive director Karen. Spotlight on new year for Gigi’s Playhouse
- Live DJ and dancing
- Heavy hot/cold appetizers.
Prairie Street Brewhouse knows how to throw a party, and GiGi's Playhouse is such an amazing organization. Check this out:
GiGi's Playhouse Rockford is a privately funded Down Syndrome Acheivement Center and registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. They inspire and empower individuals with Down syndrome to succeed in life by providing programs for all ages that are educational, therapeutic, and career-minded. They serve over 375 families in a five-county region. All programs are FREE to the participant and their families, so cost is never a barrier.