Five Ways a Northern Illinois Fall Can Be Deadly
The colors are changing, the temps are dropping, and fall can kill you. Just saying.
According to PENNLIVE this new change of season can be down right deadly. Yes, the colors are pretty. Yes, the cooler weather let's you break out your favorite jacket. But here are Five Ways a Northern Illinois Fall Can Be Deadly:
- Deer - Hunters are out, deer are running wild...Like Hulkamania.
- Leaves - These things can be slippery by foot or vehicle.
- Fog - Switching to your high beams actually makes things worse in fog.
- Frost - Bridges and areas that are shaded can had frost that you can't see.
- Sun Glare - The sun in your eyes can actually impact your vision for seconds AFTER the glare is in your eyes.