Do You Take More Pictures Of Your Dog Or Spouse?
Which do you take more pictures of, your dog or significant other?
It seems like a crazy question to ask. Before you answer, you better double check your phone and Social Media.
I see it all the time on Facebook. My friends posting picture after picture of their dogs. You can't even tell if they have a family.
I have a friend and all the pictures up in their house is of their dogs. Their Christmas card is a photo of them.
I even know somebody that has a webcam, so they can watch their dogs while they are at work.
According to news10.com,
"65 percent of people, admitted to taking more photos of their dog than their significant other."
I guess that's why they are called man's best friend.
Here are some other interesting facts about dog owners.
- "54 percent of dog owners would consider ending a relationship if their dog doesn’t like their partner."
- One in four people brought their pet on a date.
- Nearly 47 percent of those with a significant other admit they’d find it harder to leave their dog for a week than their human partner.
- Ninety-four of all dog owners consider their dog part of the family.
- Fifty-six percent of dog people say hello to their dog first before greeting the rest of the family.
- Seventy-eight of dog people would include their dog in family moments like marriage proposals, holiday cards, and vacations.
- Eighty-eight percent of dog owners have done things to make sure their dog doesn’t get lonely when home alone.
- One in three pet owners has shed a tear when leaving their dog at home.
- Fifty-six percent of dog owners have celebrated their dog’s birthday.
- Three out of four parents use their dog or dog videos as pick-me-ups during a rough day.
Does this sound like you?
Video: Don Barnes from 38 Special finds his lost solo album