Ask Siri These 45 Silly Questions, Lori Tries it!
Oh Siri, you are just so hilarious aren't you.
Siri is either your best friend or your worst enemy when it comes to your Apple Device.
Sometimes I ask Siri for directions and Siri has no idea what I'm talking about. Siri makes me question myself, then I get lost and end up in the middle of nowhere. Thanks Siri.
But one thing I do love is asking Siri a ton of random questions. It's always fun to see what Siri's answers will be.
I came across a list today of 45 questions to ask Siri on MacWorld.com. I was pleasantly surprised with the answers Siri gave me.
You can watch some of Siri's reactions below. Of course, I'm not going to give them all away! Some were so hilarious I had to keep them to myself.
Here are all 45 questions recommended to ask Siri:
1. What is zero divided by zero?
2. When is the world going to end?
3. What does the fox say? (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siri's answer)
4. Read me a haiku
5. Tell me a story
6. OK Glass
7. What are you wearing?
8. I'm naked
9. What are you doing later?
10. I'm drunk
11. What is the meaning of life?
12. What does Siri mean?
13. I'm sleepy
14. If you've watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri "Are you Her?"
15. Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
16. Open the pod bay door
17. What's your favourite animal?
18. What is the best smartphone?
19. Stop it Siri
20. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
21. I love you
22. On rare occasions, setting early alarms can be quite amusing. Siri might say "I set an alarm for 6am, don't wake me up." For example.
23. Roll a die
24. Who's your daddy?
25. Make me a sandwich
26. Does Santa Claus exist?
27. What's better, Windows or Mac?
28. Where did I put my keys?
29. What's the best computer?
30. Sing me a song, Siri
31. Is God real?
32. Will pigs fly?
33. Can I borrow some money?
34. Beam me up Scotty
35. Guess what
36. Talk dirty to me
37. Do you have any pets?
38. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
39. Why did the chicken cross the road?
40. How old are you?
41. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of woodchuck could chuck wood
42. How do I look?
43. How many Apple Store Geniuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
44. Testing, testing
45. Take me to your leader