Wisconsin’s Cheaper Alternative to the Dells Water Parks
Here's a few things I know about Summer in the Midwest:
- To amplify the summer fun, all you need to do is add water.
- When the heat and humidity pick up, icy cold beverages and water are your keys to survival.
- At some point each summer, most of us take a mini-vaca to the Wisconsin Dells to ride go-karts and splash around at the water parks.
Ready for great news that may totally change your plans for this summer?!?
Wisconsin has another awesome water park that is about 2 and half hours from Rockford, is NOT in the Dells, and is WAY cheaper to go to.
It's called Pollock Community Water Park, and it's located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. This water park opens on June 9th and remains open daily from 11:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. through August 24th.
Why is this park so awesome? Here's a few reasons why according to onlyinyourstate.com;
- There's water slides, a lazy river, a lap pool, toddler area, diving boards and more.
- They host a ton of special events each summer like movie nights, theme nights, and lots of special parties.
- It's SUPER affordable to get into. Seriously. Admission is $4 for adults, $3 for kids. A season pass is just $50. What? That's an entire season of fun for about what it costs for a day of fun at a Dells' water park for one person!
Let's go! For those wondering, Pollock Community Water Park is located at 1550 Taft Ave. in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Better plan your trip(s) there now!