WI Man So Intoxicated, Enters Wrong Home and Passes Out with Their Dog
Think you had a crazy New Years Eve, think again.
In Waukesha, Wisconsin early Tuesday one homeowner found a stranger asleep on her dog's bed so she called the police.
The police believe the young man entered the home through an unlocked side door.
The officers went on to say that the man was so "heavily intoxicated" due to celebrating New Year's Eve that he entered the wrong home by accident and passed out in the dog's bed with the owner's 150-pound Mastiff named Benton.
The young man in question is super lucky the home owner's dog didn't seem to him being there or this story would have a very different ending.
The homeowner has been quoted as saying:
They told me it could have been a lot worse. (The young man) didn’t know where he was. He couldn’t see — his glasses were tossed around the living room somewhere” said Lynn Sarver, Benton’s owner. “He was very apologetic.”
The poor soul, who should maybe drink at home next time, wasn't charged with anything and was very cooperative with the police.
Video: Sunset Strip Visits Stockyard Rock Burger Bar