Where To Go In Rockford For Chocolate Shake Day
When it's Chocolate Milkshake Day, where should you go celebrate in Rockford?
Did you know that September 12th is National Chocolate Milkshake Day?
This makes me really excited because I'm a huge fan.
There are so many choices in the area, it's going to be hard deciding where to go to celebrate.
Here is a list of places in the Rockford area to celebrate "National Chocolate Milkshake Day."
- Beef A Roo - So many tasty flavors to chose from, but chocolate is classic.
- Tom and Jerry's - Grab yourself a hot dog to go along with your shake.
- Portillo's - I suggest a chocolate cake shake.
- Red Robin - They leave a little extra in the canister for you.
- Steak 'n Shake - I always go with a shake there.
- 15th and Chris - The burgers are even better with a shake.
- Zammuto's - Hidden gem on the west side of Rockford.
- Dairyhaus - Closes for the season soon.
- La Michoacana Homemade Ice Cream - Homemade says it all.
- Culver's - Made with frozen custard.
Video: Pulp Fiction $5 Milkshake
Video: Double T Dressed As Giant Pepper Serenades At Durand Biker Bash