Where To Find A Pot Of Gold In Rockford
Where you can find a Leprechaun’s pot of gold in Rockford on St. Patrick’s Day.
Since this Friday is St. Patrick’s Day, do you think you could find a Leprechaun to get his pot of gold?
If you don’t know the story of the Leprechaun and his pot of gold, here you go.
According to livescience.com, “Each leprechaun is said to have his own pot of gold, which can often be found at the end of a rainbow. According to Irish legends, people lucky enough to find a leprechaun and capture him can barter his freedom for his treasure.”
Here are some places in Rockford where you might be able to catch a Leprechaun.
1. Symbol – Leprechauns are attracted to it’s orange color.
2. Pawn Daddy – Leprechauns really enjoy their TV commercials.
3. Roundabout – Leprechauns cause chaos.
4. Morgan Street Bridge – Leprechauns are drawn to the pretty lights.
5. Beyer Stadium – Leprechauns watch the movie “A League of Their Own.”
6. Volcano Falls – Leprechauns play mini golf.
7. Peace Plaza – Leprechauns like many different kinds of flags.
8. Bridge To Nowhere – Leprechauns don’t have anywhere to go.
9. Stage at Sinnissippi Park – Leprechauns can sing and dance.
10. Davis Park Gazebo – Leprechauns relax outside.
Good luck getting a pot of gold from a Leprechaun in Rockford.
Elf on the Shelf Invades The Eagle
Subscribe to 96.7 The Eagle on