What Do You Get When You Mix Golf And Chili?
If you like playing golf and enjoy eating chili, then I've got an event for you.
I've never heard of anything like it.
The event is called "The Chili Golf Classic."
From the nwherald.com,
It's hosted by the Crystal Lake Park District.
- February 10th
- 8am - 3pm
- Crystal Lake Main Beach
- No experience needed
- Only short irons and putter needed
- Tee off from mats
- Greens made of artificial turf
- Holes drilled for cups
- Christmas trees mark fairways
- Everyone gets bowl of chili
- Each foursome receives a giveaway
- Chance to win prizes for longest putt and “Greens in Regulation” raffle.
- Painted golf balls, prizes, and side games for golfers
- $120 per team
It sounds like a great time.
Keep in mind. Since the event is held on ice, weather permitting. So far, everything is looking good.
Video: Are you ready for the T Party