What Are The Top 5 Favorite Cereals In Rockford?
According to Double T's Eagle Instant Poll, can you name Rockford's top five favorite breakfast cereals?
This morning during "Double T's Eagle Instant Poll," I asked the question "What's your favorite breakfast cereal.
After several responses, here are the top five kinds of cereal in Rockford.
- Fruit Loops - I definitely agree with this one. I can eat them dry as just a snack.
Video: Fruit Loops Commercial
2. Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries - I've never been a fan, so I'll pass on it.
Video: Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries Commercial
3. Count Chocula - Though I prefer Franken Berry when it came to the monster cereals, I don't mind some Count Chocula.
Video: Count Chocula Commercial
4. Lucky Charms - I really like the marshmallows, but I don't care for the actual cereal part.
Video: Lucky Charms Commercial
5. Fruity Pebbles - My favorite of all time. I replace Rice Crispies with them when making treats.
Video: Fruity Pebbles Commercial
Do you agree with this list? If not, go to the Eagle Facebook page and let me know what I'm missing.
Video: 10 Tough Questions Answered About Steph