Ultimate Illinois Cow Road Trip
This weekend take the ultimate Illinois road trip to celebrate Cow Appreciation Day.
There are strange holidays celebrated every day including on July 15th. It’s Cow Appreciation Day.
What should you do to participate?
How about taking the ultimate Illinois cow road trip?
In Illinois, there are a bunch of road side attraction cows to go check out.
It’s time to hop in your car and take selfies with cows. That would be some fun social media posts.
Here’s a list of cows to go check out in Illinois.
- Gertrude The Guernsey Cow in Rockford
- Industrial Park Pastel Spotted Cow in Aurora
- Oil Can Cow in Batavia
- Big Bull in Brookfield
- Cow With Chefs Hat in Chicago Heights
- Cow Holding A Steak in Durand
- Bessie The Cow in Libertyville
- Huge Black And White Cow in Mokena
Harmilda the Cow in Harvard
Map route for your cow road trip.
I hope you enjoy your cow adventure.
Video: Candy Bar Challenge With Double T gets Violent
Subscribe to 96.7 The Eagle on