The Best Calzones In Rockford
November 1st is National Calzone Day, so here are some places in Rockford you can go to celebrate.
I have to admit. I'm a huge fan of calzones. I got really excited when I heard November 1st is National Calzone Day.
If you're not completely sure what a calzone is, don't worry I can help you with that.
From merriam-webster.com, here is the definition of a calzone.
"A baked or fried turnover of pizza dough stuffed with various fillings usually including cheese."
Where should I go to celebrate?
Best Places In Rockford To Get A Calzone
- Giuseppe's - 950 Halsted
- Jo-Jo's - 3110 South Alpine
- Pino's on Main - 2511 North Main
- Dough Bros - 4415 Harrison
- Shiro's - 1201 North Springfield
- Napoli's - 6560 North Alpine
- Mama Mia's - 1139 North Alpine
- Anna's - 3505 North Main
- Sam's - 6075 East Riverside
- Old Chicago - 6280 East State
I hope you enjoy eating some tasty calzones on National Calzone Day in Rockford.
Where is your favorite place to order a calzone?