Rockford Food Stand Ideas For BMO Harris Bank Center
Here is a list of Rockford area restaurants I would like to see open a concession stand at the BMO Harris Bank Center.
The Atlanta Falcons are opening a brand new stadium this season.
According to larrybrownsports.com,
"There is a Chick-fil-A restaurant inside the NFL’s newest venue."
The funny thing about that.
"All Chick-fil-A locations are closed on Sundays."
"Falcons fans have only one chance to get their Chick-fil-A fix during the regular season, and that will be during a Thursday night game."
After I got done laughing at that scenario, my mind starting spinning. Wouldn't it be great if the BMO Harris Bank Center in downtown Rockford had some local restaurants open food stands in the building?
Well, there is already a Panino's, which is great. What else could we get?
Here is a list of local restaurants I would like to see open a concession stand at the BMO Harris Bank Center.
- JMK Nippon - Wouldn't it be fun to have one of their grill tables out there.
- Sugarjones - They could make a themed cupcake for whatever event is going on.
- 15th & Chris - Those tasty burgers would be great.
- Capri - They wouldn't have to travel far to bring the pizzas.
- Dairyhaus - They sell it at Woodman's, why not at a hockey game?
- Beef A Roo - Beef and cheddar with a side of cheese fries always a good meal.
- Taco Betty's - Who doesn't love a taco?
- Prairie Street Brewhouse - Good beer is a must.
- Stockholm Inn - Doesn't Swedish Pancakes sound good?
- Meg's Daily Grind - If it's been a long day, you might need some coffee.
What's your choice?
Video: Rockford IceHogs UHL Championship Anniversary With Mike Peck