Own A Ranch Dressing Fountain
You can purchase your very own Ranch dressing fountain.
One of the items they are selling is a Ranch dressing fountain. Imagine a chocolate fountain at a fancy Sunday brunch. It goes for $100 which includes a year supply of dressing.
Think of the possibilities here in Rockford. You could have your own traveling Ranch dressing fountain stand.
You could charge per dip. Maybe 5 dips for $1. You would need to hire someone to make sure no one double dips a chip.
You could set it up at all kind great places.
1. BMO Harris Bank Center - For IceHogs games, concerts, and other events. Fans can bring their snacks over for a dip.
2. Rockford City Market - People can purchase veggies and other tasty treats to dip in the fountain.
3. Festivals and Fairs - Everything tastes better with Ranch. You can make big money bringing it out to events like Old Settler's Days and Winnebago County Fair.
4. Rockford Speedway - Think about those delicious french fries with some Ranch.
5. Magic Waters parking lot - You know those families that bring a picnic for lunch will forget to bring their own.
This is the kind of forward thinking that Rockford needs.
Video: Ranch dressing fountain (example)
Let's Get Cheesy Stateline Episode One