National Drink a Beer Day at Five Different State Line Hot Spots
This is a national holiday I can get behind, and not just for breakfast!
National Beer Day was back in April, where I guess we recognize beer? Today is National Drink a Beer Day, thank you for permission.
I have become quite a "beer snob" lately and I'm totally o.k. with it. Learning what flavors, and level of hops I truly enjoy has become a fun thing for me. So let's go drinking!
To celebrate a day worth celebrating whether you're at home or work (just kidding, you should go out, or stay at work drinking) here are Five Different State Line Hot Spots to enjoy National Drink a Beer Day:
- The Rock Bar and Grill in Beloit - Craft beers galore, with an amazing staff. Zombie Dust is made in heaven I think.
- Olympic Tavern in Rockford - Tons of great handles and the deck is super chill.
- Old Chicago in Rockford - Again awesome beer selection and pizza.
- Louie's Tap House in Roscoe - New to the game, with PBR on tap too.
- Alchemy in Rockford - Grab a cold one and ask for the Hercules for dinner.