Let’s say Goodbye to These Things in 2018
"New year, new me"...or something like that.
Personally, 2017 was like looking into a crystal ball. I saw things happening, it was just a matter of timing.
Let's call a spade a spade, Double T is playing in the pro's now...so 2017 was a win around these parts.
As we jump into the new year, there are things that will vanish according to 247 Wall Street. This is quite an interesting look into 2018. Here are 10 Things That Will Disappear in 2018:
- The Weinstein Company - How will Hollywood change?
- Infiniti QX70 - New year, new version.
- House of Cards - Do they reshuffle or just blow it up?
- Kmart - Could this be a final "blue light special"?
- Men's Warehouse - No more loving the way you look.
- Diet Pepsi - Will dipping sales end this brand?
- Aetna - CVS Healthcare has taken over.
- Sears - Another former retail giant might be done.
- Fiat - Does this import have the ability to last in the USA in 2018?
- Volkswagen Touareg - Another import on the way out?