It’s National Taco Day, Here’s the Best Places to Celebrate in Rockford!
I feel with the number of tacos I consume that National Taco Day should be tomorrow since it's also my birthday, but it is, in fact, today October 4th.
I'm such a taco lover that I also enjoy a good taco pizza every now and then too. And per the National Day Calendar, that is a totally expectable way to participate today as well.
Rockford is blessed to have a ton of amazing places to go and grab tacos to celebrate with.
For you taco traditionalist here the top spots to grab tacos in the Forest City:
- Los Portales - 805 E State St, Rockford
- Lucha Cantina Rockford - 1641 N Alpine Rd, Rockford
- Aero Ale House - 6144 E Riverside Blvd, Loves Park (I hear their fish tacos are AMAZING!)
- La Chiquita Food Market - 1414 S Main St, Rockford
- Guanajuato Mexican Grocery - 519 Marchesano Dr, Rockford
- Ana's Mexican Restaurant - 3222 S Alpine Rd, Rockford
- Fiesta Cancun - 3 locations, Rockford, Loves Park, and Roscoe
- Dos Reales Mexican Restaurant - 5855 E State St, Rockford
- Mexico Classico - 3929 Broadway, Rockford
- Taco Betty's - 212 E State St, Rockford
If you're feeling adventurous and want to try a taco pizza here are some of the places I like to grab mine from:
- Buster's Bar & Grill - 7113 N Alpine Rd, Loves Park
- Windsor Pizza Parlor - 1034 Windsor Rd, Loves Park
- Pizza Ranch - 4797 Bluestem Rd, Roscoe (Their taco pizza reminds me of old school Godfather's/Happy Joe's taco pizza)