Kaleigh Crum from Marion, IL was a little shocked when she had an unexpected addition to her Chili Mac from Steak 'n Shake. 

PoundofButter - Ordering the Chili Mac to go, Crum made a startling discovery when she arrived home and sat down to eat her meal. In addition to the pasta, Kaleigh also found a latex glove in her food. Kaleigh says she was mixing the pasta together when the glove was discovered. "It was disgusting. I was crawling in my skin," she says.

Pardon me while I put on my judgement cap for a second.

First of all getting the chili mac from Steak 'n Shake is a risky proposition to begin with. I'm a big fan of their burgers and would commit a misdemeanor for a free Cookies 'n Cream milkshake but the chili mac has always been on the "NO FLY" list for me. It just seems like something someone from Cincinnati would eat. I could be wrong but I'm 37 years old and don't see my position on this changing anytime soon.

So mistake number one is your order. I almost see it as a blessing in disguise that you didn't have to eat it. Second of all, was it really "disgusting?" A Band-Aid is disgusting. A rogue insect is disgusting. A glove? Not buying it. I mean, you realize they were using gloves to prepare your food right? Latex gloves have been all over your food. Do they usually come as a side? Not usually, but in the grand scope of things a food prep glove is one of the better things to find in your meal.

The article goes on to say that Ms. Crum wanted a refund for the meal but was only offered a replacement meal. That one is on Steak 'n Shake. I used to work in the restaurant "biz" and there's an old saying. "If you accidentally but a foreign object in someone's food, that transaction is null and void." It's in the fine print of all the best Italian restaurants. Check it out sometime.

My advice for Ms. Crum is to leave the mixing of chili and pasta to those weirdos in Ohio and stick with a good old fashioned burger. But check under the bun first,  you might find something weird in there.