How To Get Past That Two-Day Hangover
Do you struggle with life after a night of drinking? For many of us, age has caught up with us when it comes to booze. One thing is certain, that two-day hangover is the worst. If this is true for you I'm here to help you get rid of that two-day "I'm never drinking again" feeling.
In short, here are seven tips to kiboshing the potential two-day hangover, according to focuswish.com,
- You need to eat, especially before the party in your stomach. And, bread is great food.
- Drinks lots of Gatorade or anything with electrolytes.
- Get more sleep than normal. If you function on six hours of sleep, get 8 or 9.
- Women can experience worse hangovers than men. #scientificfact
- Don't indulge in mind-altering drugs while drinking. (Don't do it at all, actually.)
- Supplement magnesium and vitamin B1. #scientificfact
- Drink vodka (next time).
There are scientific facts to back each tip but whose got time for that? If you want to read the in-depth studies click here.