How To Celebrate The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally In Rockford
If you can't make it to the motorcycle rally in Sturgis, here's how to participate in Rockford.
Sturgis is the most famous motorcycle rally in the world. Each summer, a half million bikers from all over the planet invade the small town of Sturgis, South Dakota to celebrate everything motorcycles.
The party kicks off this Friday and runs through next week. Not everyone has the chance to go experience it. If you can't make the trek out west, here are a few ways you can celebrate the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in Rockford.
You are going to want to grab as many people as possible to join in. The more the merrier. Of course, it works better if they ride, but if they don't it's okay.
- Kegel Harley Davidson - Visit the world's oldest family owned dealership.
- Poopy's - Hang out at Illinois' biggest biker destination.
- Sons of Anarchy - Download a show about a motorcycle club.
- Route 2 Ride - Beautiful ride along the Rock River.
- Easy Rider - Watch a movie about the biker culture.
- Bronze Fonz - Take a quick trip to Milwaukee to see the statue.
- Rocky's - Party at a biker bar.
- Diamond Jim's - In case you are looking for adult entertainment.
- Route 20 Ride - Another great ride to Iowa.
- Harley Davidson Museum - The home of Harley Davidson in Milwaukee.
I've been to Sturgis several times and I believe it's something everyone should experience at least once in their life.
Hopefully, someday you will get to go check it out.
Maybe these things can help you feel a little bit less left out.
Video: Dr. T Teaches Double T How To Play Accordion