Have A Rockford Style Picnic
It's Nation Picnic Month, so here's how to have a Rockford themed one.
Maybe you didn't know, but it's National Picnic Month. If you are thinking about celebrating, here are some things you will need to make it a Rockford style picnic.
- Martin Park - First, you need to figure out where you are going to have your picnic. I suggest Martin Park. It's right on the Rock River. Plus, there is a playground for the kids.
- Countryside Meats and Deli - You are going to need to sandwiches to eat.
- Sam's Drive-in, Byron - Get some of their world famous root beer.
- Crimson Ridge - Pick up a blanket and picnic basket.
- Mrs. Fisher's Potato Chips - Gotta have some snacks.
- Sugarjones - How about some treats?
- North End Commons Farmer's Market - There should be some healthy items too.
- Sports Dome - Maybe pick up a frisbee to toss around?
Enjoy your Rockford style picnic.
Video: Yogi Bear - Stealing a Picnic Basket
Video: How To Tie a Tie With Rockford Mayor Elect Tom McNamara