Halloween Costume Ideas For Pets In Rockford
When it comes to dressing up for Halloween, the whole family can get involved, even the pets.
Halloween is so much fun. You can enter a land of make-believe. You can dress up and pretend to be anything you want. It's great because the whole family can be involved. There is no reason to leave anybody out, including your pets.
Yes, I just said dressing up your pet for Halloween. It's a real thing and many people do it. You can get really creative with it too. Best thing is you have complete control and they won't complain.
Hilarious and Humane Costumes For Your Pets
- Beetlejuice - He was goofy looking, so you don't have to worry if it looks weird.
- Chewbacca - He's hairy, so that's perfect.
- Delivery Pup - Great if your pet likes to play fetch.
- Frankenstein - If your pet is older and walks funny, it might work.
- Freddy Krueger - Their claws work in place of Freddy's glove with blades.
- Knight - Works for a guard dog.
- Lion - Better for a cat because it could hurt a dogs ego.
- Mr. T - This is the best idea by far.
- The Pope - If Halloween is on a Sunday, you could bring them to church with you.
- Pumpkin - Classic pet costume.
- Queen - A lot of pets already run their household.
- Sailor - Are you going to spend any time on a boat during Halloween?
- Santa - Take a picture and use later for the family Christmas card.
- Vampire - No need for fake fangs.
- Yoda - They can be hip because Star Wars is really popular.
- Pizza - Be careful they don't try and eat themselves if they get hungry.
I hope these suggestions give you some ideas how to dress up your pet for Halloween.
If you do dress up your pet, please share a picture with us.
Video: Making T-shirts At Rockford Art Deli