Five Summer Cook Out Foods That Are Bad For You And Why
Gather around with friends and family for the unhealthiest feast of the summer!
According to DELISH all of your summertime favorites might be really bad for you!
Here are Five Summer Cook Out Foods That Are Bad For You And Why:
- Hot Dogs: There might be a connection between colorectal cancer and food in sausage casings.
- Overcooked Grilled Meat: When you cook meat over high heat, they develop chemicals that can heighten your risk of cancer.
- Macaroni Salad: Lot's of fat lots of sugar and do NOT let this stuff sit out.
- Corb on the Cob: Potential damage to gums and teeth. High carb and calorie veggie.
- Frozen Booze Drinks - Lots of sugar and lots of booze.
They all sound fantastic to me, enjoy!