Five Manly Beers to Drink Locally This Summer
Hey why don’t you throw some fruit in your beer while you decide which lipstick to wear.
It’s time to get “manly”. Summer is here and if you are going to go out with some buddies, you don’t want your man card pulled by the guys do you?
Now I can’t dress you or tell you that your collared shirt gives off a “I’m a 4th Grader” vibe, but maybe I can help you with what you’re drinking. Let’s pump up the testosterone and get you a “Manly Beer” in your hand.
Here are Five Manly Beers to Drink Locally This Summer:
- Ridott Corners (Ridott) – HellaGood Beer. The name alone makes you puff your chest out. (Grab a burger too)
- Pigminds Brewing (Machesney Park) – Always The Hard Way. 8.4% alcohol. Manly.
- The Rock Bar & Grill (Beloit) – Boulevard. If the brick design tapper handle doesn’t say “dude, drink me” I don’t know what does.
- Olympic Tavern (Rockford) – Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Aged Scotty Karate. A Scottish Ass-Kicker on tap with 9.75% Alcohol
- Rookie’s Pub & Grill (Rockton) – Maplewood Fat Pug Nitro. Out of Chicago, this “full flavored and full bodied” Stout will put hair on your chest.
Subscribe to 96.7 The Eagle on
This activity is no longer available.