Emergency Preparedness Drills Oct 11th in Rockford Area
Several law enforcement agencies will participate in a multi-jurisdictional, multi-incident emergency management simulated exercise on Wednesday, October 11, 2017.
Wednesday, October 11th from 2p-6p local law enforcement agencies at different locations throughout our area will conduct "Emergency Preparedness Active Threat Drills".
Here is the list of locations and drills that will be taking place.
- Detonation (BMO Harris Bank Center)
- Vehicular assault/barricaded subject scenario (Cherry Valley)
- Vehicular assault at Prairie Field Sports Park (Belvidere)
There will be a couple streets closed throughout our area because of this:
- 300 block of Elm Street from Main Street to Church Street
- 200 block of South Main from Elm Street to Chestnut Street