Celebrate National Pasta Day at these Great Local Places
October 17th is National Pasta Day and living in Rockford, Illinois is one of the best places to celebrate! We are so blessed to have a plethora of amazing Italian Restaurants right in our own backyard.
It's no surprise in a world where there's a day for everything that something like pasta would eventually have their own too. Everybody likes pasta. It's a world-wide favorite for many! It's not hard to see why either. It comes in several different types like spaghetti, lasagna, rotini, and tortellini. Pasta can also be a main or side dish. Not to mention it's good for you! This holiday is so popular that it has it's own website.
Grab a fork and celebrate at some of these great local restaurants!
- Lino's Restaurant of Rockford 5611 E State St, Rockford, IL 61108 (815) 397-2077
- Capri Restaurant & Pizza 313 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 (815) 965-6341
- Giuseppe's Italian Restaraunt & Pizzeria 950 Halsted Rd, Rockford, IL 61103 (815) 877-3029
- Sam's Ristorante & Pizzeria 6075 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114 (815) 877-2127
- Franchesco's Ristorante 7128 Spring Creek Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 (815) 229-0800
- Deli Italia 507 E State St, Rockford, IL 61104 (815) 962-3354
- Nunzio's Restaurant 5800 N 2nd St, Loves Park, IL 61111 (815) 633-5000
- Ciao Bella Ristorante 6500 E Riverside Blvd, Loves Park, IL 61111 (815) 654-9900
- Joe's Casa Di Amici 200 E Riverside Blvd, Loves Park, IL 61111 (779) 774-3854
- Giovanni's Restaurant & Convention Center 610 N Bell School Rd, Rockford, IL 61107 (815) 398-6411