Best Arcades In Rockford
Where are the best video game arcades in Rockford?
If you have the desire to go "Old School," going to a video game arcade is a fun way to do it. It's almost like a forgotten art.
I remember growing up, my friends and I would save up our quarters, so we could jump on our bikes and hit up the neighborhood arcade.
Video game arcades use to be everywhere. They were in malls, bowling alleys, stores, movie theaters, and so much more.
Nowadays it's hard to find them, but they are still out there.
Here's a few places to check out.
- NickelWorld - The back wall is stacked with your favorite games from back in the day.
- Volcano Falls - Once you're done playing video games, they also have mini-golf, go-carts, laser tag, and more.
- Dockside Bar at Prairie Street Brewhouse - They have three pinball machines and other games. Plus, you can drink beer.
- Chuck E. Cheese - Good place to bring the kids along.
- Star Worlds Arcade - If you don't mind going to DeKalb, it's definitely worth the drive.
Do you know of any other places to get your video gaming on?
Video: How well do IceHogs Know Classic Rock, Part II