6 Rockford Treats To Share During Holidays
If you're going out of town for the holidays, here are six Rockford sweets to bring to the hosts as a gift.
You might be traveling over Christmas to visit friends and family. If you are, it's always good to bring a dish to pass. I always like to recommend some sort of tasty treat.
Don't worry that there isn't enough time to make one yourself because there are many great places to Rockford to choose from. It's cool to bring something they can't get in their hometown.
I can even give you some help with some suggestions.
6 Rockford Treats To Share During The Holidays.
- Mrs. Fisher's Potato Chip Cookies from Bella Luna Bakery - I know first hand how good these are because they help me make some during "Things Double T Has Never Done In Rockford.
- Swedish Cardamom Rolls from Stockholm Inn - It might be my Scandinavian background, but they are to die for.
- Any kind of pie from Katie's Pie Shop - Always a great stop while record shopping because who doesn't love pie?
- Holiday cookies from Mary's Market - They have themed cookies for every holiday and they are delicious.
- Cake from Nothing But Bundt Cake - IceHogs games have never been the same since they started selling these tasty treats at the BMO.
- Candy from Chocolat by Daniel - This is not your everyday candy. It's something special.
I hope these ideas help you.
What are your favorite things to share with people not from Rockford?
Video: Culture Shock