6 Must See Christmas Attractions In Rockford
There are lots of great things to see and do in Rockford during the holidays, but these are a must-see for everyone.
Everybody has some sort of Christmas traditions. Things you have to do each year during the holidays.
Rockford definitely has some holiday attractions that are perfect for traditions. Also, if you have family and friends coming in from out of town, you can share the moments with them.
Here are 6 must-see Christmas attractions in Rockford.
- Rockford River Lights - Lights synchronized to music on the banks of the Rock River in downtown Rockford.
- All Aglow - Beautiful lights both inside and outside of the Nicholas Conservatory.
- Downtown Christmas Tree - If you missed "Stroll on State" check it out now in front of the PNC Bank building on West State.
- Santa's Workshop - You have to visit Santa to give him your wish list. He's set-up shop at CherryVale Mall center court.
- Festival of Lights - You don't even have to get out of your car. Drive through Sinnissippi Park to enjoy how pretty it is.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Video: Visiting Culture Shock