5 Reasons To Look Forward To Fall In Rockford
Here are five great reasons to look forward to Fall in Rockford.
Though the official start date for Fall isn’t until September 22nd, summer is starting to wrap up unofficially in the Rockford area. The kids are back in school and Labor Day Weekend is just around the corner.
Here are five reasons to look forward to Fall in Rockford.
- Apple Donuts – Fall is apple season in the Rockford area and we have a couple of great orchards in our area including Edward’s and Curran’s. That means apple donuts are coming soon. They are so tasty.
- Football – The Fall brings lots of great football nearby including the NIC10, Big 10, and NFL.
- Halloween – Always a fun time of the year with trick or treating, dressing up in costumes, and haunted houses.
- Leaves Changing Colors – Our city bursts with colors when the leaves change color. Plus, there are some great autumn drives like south on route 2 along the Rock River.
- Weather – Some of the best weather happens in the Fall. Comfortable temperatures and sunny days.
I look forward to some Fall fun. I hope you are too.
Video: Comedian Don Jamieson talks Ozzy with Double T
Subscribe to 96.7 The Eagle on