5 Reasons to Buy Tickets For LA Guns Rock The Dock (Photos)
L.A. Gun plays Prairie Street Brewhouse June 1st, prepare to get your face rocked off.
Last summer I traveled down to Savannah, IL to see a band that escaped my concert adventures for years.
L.A. Guns plays our first "Rock The Dock" on June 1st at Prairie Street Brewhouse. I can't think of a better way to kick off this summer concert series downtown. These guys play with a passion, loudly and proudly owning the stage. Get your tickets by CLICKING HERE.
Here are 5 Reasons to Buy Tickets For LA Guns Rock The Dock, June 1st at Prairie Street Brewhouse:
- Phil And Tracii Guns Are back Together - Here are a couple rockers that went their separate ways for a while. Now that this duo is back together, the band is a well-oiled machine!
- Tracii Guns Guitar Playing - Tracii is completely underrated as a guitar player. There are so many great guitar players from the era L.A. Guns came from, so Tracii I think has always been overlooked. He is incredible.
- Ballad of Jayne - Oh yes, that unanswered rock and roll question. What in the world happened to her? This power ballad hit the Billboard Top 100 chart (number 33) and helped the album "Cocked and Loaded" go Gold.
- L.A. Guns Played Rockford With Axl Rose Singing - Were you at this show? State and Madison.
- Tickets Are 10 Bucks - That's right, $10 for a rock show on the dock of Prairie Street Brewhouse.