5 out of 60 Things to do in Chicago for Free
Going to “the city” doesn’t have to break the bank.
Cubs games, Blackhawks games, the Shedd Aquarium, etc
All of the best things in life are free, right? A day or a weekend in Chicago can really add up quickly. With so many attractions and places to visit, there has to be a handful of freebies right?
- An Amazing FREE city view – Hit the bar on the 95th floor of the Hancock Center, look at the skyline.
- The FREE Chicago Underground – There are 5 miles of underground tunnels and linking more than 40 Downtown blocks.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, for FREE – Free on Tuesdays for Illinois residents.
- Selfies Where John Dillinger was Shot, are FREE – In 1934 this gangster was finally taken down outside the Biograph Theatre.
- Lincoln Park Zoo for FREE – It always is, and it’s awesome.
Subscribe to 96.7 The Eagle on
This activity is no longer available.